Thursday, June 5, 2008

More comments...
Hooray!!!! Hi Slade and ALL the Riley family xoxoxox. Thank you for checking in on me. :-D

Today we started "baby sitting" ferrets. A big white male, and a smaller, ferrety colored female. They are very cute, and friendly, but stinkey :-p "Erk..." More painting subjects.

Have been feeling more creative lately... Completed two small canvases, one a "portrait" of Lynda's dog, Washeau, and another of her black kitty, Little, on a patio. Whimsical, fun pieces. Also did a few little (card size) watercolors.

Have been experimenting with wood burning. Am having trouble keeping the point screwed in tight. It starts to loosen up while I'm working... most inconvenient. Must be turning it somehow while I'm drawing, or maybe it's because I'm left handed. Regardless..., I'm having fun! Cannot wait till we are connected to the Internet at home and I can include pictures. Have done four small complete pieces. Poisson Chat (Cat Fish) a too cute little cat-mermaid, complete with stamping and glitter, and three small flower pieces, which came out more dramatic as I'm learning how to handle a wood "background".

Well, it's getting late, tonight is a meeting night, so...

Ta ta for now, & xoxoxo to all.

No comments: