Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sketchbook Challenge

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I  have been following,  sketchbookchallenge.blogspot.com.  There are a variety of artists, and a new theme every month.  (I just learned how to insert a URL.  If you click on the "address" it should take you right there.)

This month's theme is "Spilling Over"

]'s\rtf5r\]\ Lilly is helping me blog by walking across the key pad...  Notice her little paw at the top of the photo?  She helps me with my photography too, by butting her head up against the camera, just as I'm getting ready to shoot.  :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy seeing all of your creative work come to life. I'm glad that my cat Lilly enjoys it too. I can see that all your work brings joy to you and to others also, I am sure. Keep up the creative play, so we can all get enjoyment from it... Roberta