Friday, January 20, 2012

Man of Steel Art

The last time I visited the Monterey Peninsula, to see Martha, I saw these sculptures in a shopping center's parking lot.  I got permission from the artist to take these pictures...  You can find more of the artist's work at  manofsteelart.com...

I love this "stable"

Do you feel like you are right on the farm?

Whoa horsey...

You might find a dragon in the most unexpected places.

My good buddies, Martha & Sarah
Near the end of an almost perfect day...



2 comments:

Janina♥ said...

Dear Gail,
Looks like you are enjoying your selves. Lots of love to all of you.

~Janina

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail!!!!
I am so glad to see you back online. You are so fun to watch what you are creating! I will have to try to get in touch with you. Lots of Love to Ya! ms.