Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Flew home to California, Monday, via Southwest Airlines. It was a long, happily, uneventful trip, and I have jet lag- again... When I flew to the east coast, which is three hours ahead, my internal clock set forward another two hours, so instead of waking up at at 6:00 a.m, Eastern time I was waking up around 4:00 a.m., which was actually 1:00 a.m. Pacific time.

Now that I'm home, my internal clock seems to be set to wake me at 4:00 a.m.... go figure.

It's good to be home. It's good to see friends and family, and especially good to be with my darling daughter.

Still have a miserable hack from that nasty virus I caught, aggravated by allergies it has settled into my chest. However, I am feeling better, but need to recover soon... plans are in the works to visit friends in Oregon in the middle of April, and I want to be well!!! :-)

Extending special love and thanks to Lori, who put me up, and put up with me for all those weeks.

And my love to Pam, whose company I always enjoy immensely. And Belinda, my love and gratitude to you too, for enriching my visit so.

xoxoxo to all. G.

xoxoxo

No comments: