Thursday, January 13, 2011

Is this the beginning of a series of paintings?

Maybe so, I rather like this...


Its the start of an acrylic/mixed media piece.  Didn't plan on it being predominantly orange.  But I like the way the background is coming.  I'm using canvas board, so it is sturdy..  Am thinking of doing some collage, writing and stamping on it.  But it is still just a baby painting and has a way to go. 

Jimmy, my son has come down from Washington state.  He arrived last night.  He's back in California, to stay, hooray!  He's a Rad musician and, of course, brough his guitars with him, so I'm looking forward to some good music.  There has to be a painting in this.

Incidentally, what type of birds do you think these are?  TTFN xoxoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy news! I like the paintings*ms

Janina♥ said...

Yahoo! Happy Painting....My a Magpie and Dove?♥

Janina~♥

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feedback you two... :) I was thinking a crow and a dove. G.