Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The party was extended...

...'till Monday night.  What a treat!!! While we were visiting, I showed Suzanne the new transfer journaling technique I learned...

Click on it,,,
Isn't it pretty?

The quote is part of a poem by Emily Dickinson, "Hope is the thing with feathers, the purches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all".  Emily Dickinson is my all time favorite poet.  And, of course the whole thing is glitterified (new word by me).  This piece now resides with my darling girl.

Here's a view of the trees from outside Suzanne's living room window. 

Do you see what I see?

Petulent Wind-Up Tree Toy
with illusionary bird on head, (and in hand).
Isn't he funny???
I'm still coughing, but not nearly as badly, and now Suzanne is getting sick.  That's it for now... xoxoxo

1 comment:

Janina♥ said...

I Love your New Gel Transfer.
I absolutely love it♥

~jAnInA nERvO♥.♥.♥