Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's a new day...

...and I'm starting to feel better.  Finally felt up to doing a small painting this morning.

 This is a 15 minute sketch...
I've been facinated by these seed pods for a long time.

My paint box makes me smile. 

 A view of my studio.

As most of you know, I have very limited space, this morning I started on my bed and ended up in the bathroom.  Well you know the old saying "any port in a storm", and with a cushy cover on the "throne" it isn't too bad of a work space.  :-)

Spent a lot of time watching movies, and browsing the web while I was feeling lousy.  There is an artist on line that I particularly enjoyed, Milliande Art Journal on You Tube.  She is very generous with sharing her techniques, for any of you who might be interested in art journaling.  She is messy, loose, and fun.

Have a beautiful day.  TTFN xoxoxo G.

2 comments:

Janina♥ said...

Dear Gail,
Glad to see you out and about"
my friend. Like your sketch and your lil water color set....♥

Ciao~Bella Janina♥

Janina♥ said...

Dear Gail,
I really like the sketch of your seed pods...Too cute ♥♥♥

Ciao~ Janina ♥