Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stamps and Doodles

Still have not shaken this rotten cough, although it is shaking me.  Hope I'm missed, and not forgotten...  Had a bad case of cabin fever yesterday, so I did go out - despite the cold.  Found some transparent stamps in the sale bin at Michael's. 

What do you think?
Added a little watercolor...
Seems a bit washed out to me.

I don't usually use store bought stamps in my work, they feel to generic to me, but I do like the poka dots.

Notice, I dated this piece incorrectly - cough medicine addles the brain.

Thought I'd share my first effort at Zentangle... did this last night too.

Zentangle - Doodling on Steroids.

This was fun!  Next time I'll use larger paper - this piece is small, approx. 2 1/2" x 4". 

Well that's it for now.  xoxoxo to all.  :-)

3 comments:

Janina said...

DeaR Gail,

I like the way the blue bird came out. I like your sheerness. It is pretty... Off to get ready for Art Class, since yesterday I arrived early....Ha♥

Janina♥

Anonymous said...

nice! ms.

Anonymous said...

It's good to know you guys are out there for me. xoxoxo's to both of you. G. :-)