Saturday, December 25, 2010

Zendoodle and more...

Zendoodle, repetitive and relaxing... I did this tiny zendoodle this morning.  Oh, and incidentally it's laying on it's side.  The leaves/oysters should be hanging from the top, sorry about that

This is black pen on blue paper...
Small, it measures 1 1/2" x 2"

Sulky looking creature, isn't she.

Here is another Gel Transfer...  I find using these images unsettling, but useful. I don't like using images that are not generated by me.  However using the Gel Medium to transfer the images is a tricky process and the timing takes some practice.  The original image is tan and black.  The added color is watercolor and black ink.  She was extremely strange looking, but I modified her look by altering her mouth, and eyes.

Anyway, I'm off to spend the day playing with Suzanne, Jeff is going snow boarding with some friends.  We will make Chi, and cookies, and comfort food (Mom's recipe for tuna casserole) yum!  And Creative Play, especially creative play!!! :-)  Wish you could join us.

TTFN xoxoxo G.

No comments: