Saturday, August 7, 2010

Three wood paintings...

Three small paintings on wood...

done in a similar manner as the Poisson Chat post.

The images shown separately... 
Each one measures 3" x 8"
The glitter looks like little specks in the photos...
not as pretty as it really is.
If you click the image, especially twice, 
you can see the nice affect of the metallic paint.

These are not new pieces, but a practical aspect of this journal is that I can record my work, old and new.

I"m planing to set up a spot dedicated to painting.  I've been checking out the local thrift stores for a desk, or table that might be practical in a small space.  When I do, I'll show you what I've done. 

Not to change the subject, but yesterday I sorted through my cookbooks.  Had collected a lot of them, and I don't cook.  At least not on a regular basis.  It was getting overwhelming.  I don't know about you, but I function better with simplicity.  Weeded them down to twenty five that I really like.  That's still a lot, but much better than before.   Perhaps I might actually make something from one of the "keepers".  Then again - perhaps not.  :-) 

TTFN, &  xoxoxo's to all.

2 comments:

Janina said...

Love the colors and vibrant personality coming through...these pieces...♥

Ciao~Bella
Janina♥

Anonymous said...

I love the sun flower painting the most! it makes me want to jump in the painting and pick it!
~Jessica