Wednesday, August 11, 2010

For your viewing pleasure...

Hey... what are you doing up there???

You just want to watch...?  Hmmmm....


Let me introduce myself, I'm Cat.

'Allo Cat, I'm Crow

I'm Bunny, are you here for the exercise class?

Hi Cat, I'm Little Mouse...

Cute!!!

 Grrr-ufff...
I'm Rough-N-Tuff


 I'm Nerdy... 
What do you mean "No food in class"???

But I love carrots...


Are you ready?

Warm-Ups...
You like my feet?

This is not as easy as it looks...

Don't I have Ex-Cellent form...

Grrrr....

That was a lot of work!

We're done, I'm out'ta here!

Me too.... 

...Bye bye

Presented for your viewing pleasure, Polymer Clay Critters, created eons ago, when Suzanne was small.  Articulated arms and legs...  They were fun to create.

4 comments:

Janina said...

Gail~ Oh so stinkin cute.....Way too cute...Very creative and just fun...

♥Janina♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

these clay figures are adorable... i love all your little stories you do... very entertaining always amuses me! ;)
~Jessica~

Janina said...

Mike say "What little Critters they are" ♫

Mikey

Anonymous said...

Funny! You're funny! ms.