Monday, November 8, 2010

Art, art, art, I need to do some art!

Look at these pictures, are they inspiring, or what?  All I want to do is paint them... maybe do some wood burned images of the leaves.  arrrrg... must paint.

It rained...
Pictures from the car window.

 Doesn't this look like a kite,
caught in the wind?


Beauty at our feet.

Beaten by the rain,


 But not defeated!

Rose hips, beauty's eventuality.
A perfect source of vitamin C...
Or so I've been told...



Fall is here,
the house was 62 degrees this morning. 


How often do you get to do the front of a bee...

And the back???
Poor little thing, she looks cold.

I REALLY must get out my paints...!  TTFN and love to all.

1 comment:

Janina♥ said...

Love the ones of the tree and the Rain, and the leaves and the Bee. That was sweet to see both sides.♥♥♥
xoxxox