Friday, November 12, 2010

Creative play - Finally

Creative play... Hooray!!!

First the Paper Clay

Then a set of "Legs"
Hmmm...

A Boyd???
 Yup, a Boyd!!!

More, 


And more!

Suddenly, a whole group...
 Notice the nickel?
These guys are little.

 Who are you?

I'm Robert...
Suzanne made me!

We must be related,
You can tell by the eyes.

And all this...
From a pair of legs.

And some paperclay..., now we have to wait a few days for them to dry, then we can paint them with acrylics and embelish them as we see fit.  :-) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gail! It's great to see you posting again, it's so entertaining. I love it and your art play. ms.

Janina♥ said...

Darling Gail,
I am so glad you are posting regular these days. And that your creativity is coming out in paper-clay. Making sweet little creatures. I am very happy that Suzanne is joining in on the fun too.

Lots of hugs and kisses for u both.

~Janina