Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sick...

I've been sick with a virus for three days.  Should not have gone outside, but I did.  First the goose needed to be fed.  Then, there was a hard frost on the back lawn, and I did get some pics., also, awesome and wonderful - the air was alive with "crackling".  The leaves were snapping off their branches, and rustling as they fell through the tree and floated to the ground.  Tried to get some pics of this, but don't think I was very successful.  Ack!  Just had a thought, could have videoed it, and would have gotten the sound too.  Have to become more familiar with that aspect of my camera.  By the time I came back in my fingers were frozen!!!  Nothing else, just my fingers.  Anyway, enough blah, blah, I don't feel well, and am going to take a nap.  Hope to post my pictures tomorrow.  TTFN

No comments: