Sunday, November 21, 2010

A good day to stay inside and play.

Yesterday was a cold, rainy, lazy type day.  Stayed in my "jammies", and played. Restrung, and lengthened a beautiful necklace (not my design), for Roberta, and then played with my own pieces.

I can hardly wait to wear these, 
basic black is always good. 
The rinestone findings are vintage.

This is from one of my previous designs, it was too heavy. 
 Now it should be more comfortable.

Look!  I got presents from my new friend,
Carol Matthers, in Oregon.
She made these, with her own loving hands, for me.

Aren't the pretty? 
Thanks bunches my dear.

These "self portraits" are yellowish because I shot them without a flash, due to the bounce back glare.  The first was taken looking directly into the mirror.  The second, I just held the camera up and pointed it directly at me.   

That's it for now.  xoxoxo G.

1 comment:

Janina♥ said...

Oh Gail, lovely Turquoise necklace.
I Love the little black earrings.
As far as the flash of gold, that just means you are "Golden"....
I want to share with Karol these photos. I told her about it.

Hugs and kisses ♥

~Janina