Saturday, November 27, 2010

Still sick, but back in blogland...

I'm trying to type with a cat leaning on my computer, and her head wresting on my wrist.  She is difficult to discourage, and keeps mee-arw-ing at me.  She may look dainty, and can fold herself into the size of a loaf of bread, but McKinzey is a Big Girl. 

What is she contemplating?

Here is Goosey,
who's plaintive cries lured me out into the cold on Wed.

This is the best shot I could get!

All those leaves cracking off the branches,
and you'd think I could catch more than these,
but I couldn't 

The back fields were covered with frost.

The leaves have completely fallen from this front tree,
leaving just the berries.

Well, that's it for now - I still feel rotten, but oh well... xoxoxo G.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the kitty! Goosey's cute too. I hope you feel better. Nice to see you post the pretty pics. ms.

Janina♥ said...

Dear Gail,
McKenzie is thinking "where is a mouse-trap when you need one" And Goosey is saying "I swore I saw some bling bling a minute ago. Where did it go?" "Honest I did"...♥ Oh,well just plain old seed...♥

Too cute....Hugs and kisses

~Ciao Bella Janina