Saturday, July 17, 2010

A few doodles to share...

One of my favorite birds is the flamingo.  I don't collect them, but do have one little guy I like...

 Should have used my flash with this, but you can see, he's pretty cute...

Some playful doodles....
must have been dreaming of an Island Vacation...
 These were done with ink, the rest are pencil, and much lighter...

And some more...
I know, these look a bit like eggs...
they're not.
They are "river rocks"

 Blue Bird visits "the flock"

 That's all for today, see you tomorrow....

2 comments:

Janina said...

Gail,
For a minute I was dreaming of a vacation with flamingo's....Oodles of doodles.....Love the chicken and butterflies...Love it all♥

Mostly loved that the blue bird became a part of the flock.....♪♫


ciao-bella
Janina

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your daily pictures and notes. I love the little blue bird. Roberta.....