Monday, July 26, 2010

Last night & Yesteryear

Take a peek at what I worked on last night...  I'm reworking a set I never liked much from the start.

I'm liking it much better now. 
It was hard to catch how pretty the pendant really is.  I took it off a very inexpensive (read cheap) necklace I acquired just to get the rose.

I just love this little rose...

Does the pendant on this look familiar?
I made it about a week ago.
It's hard to see the neat affect the light has on these beads. 

The total results of last nights play...

Thought you might enjoy seeing some "netting" I designed years ago. These necklaces are very delicate and are quite pretty on the neck, my daughter has several.  They were "hot" sellers at the time, couldn't make them fast enough...

 Don't you just love the way the light glints on these beads?

Still have not got to my paints, but am not dissatisfied with what I did get done.
Oh yes, and for my MFF, I can hear quail in the backyard crying Chi-Ca-Go, Chi-Ca-Go...
That's it for now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your jewlry and the hard work that you put into it.I really think you should make some that you could sale as each one is one of a kind. Love Roberta......

Janina said...

Dear Gail,

I am a fan of all your work! The Rose is lovely....I really like the seed-bead drop necklaces....Very pretty....I just hear that echo of
CHi-CA-Go.....♥♫♫♪

Ciao~Bella

Janina

Anonymous said...

Pretty bead necklaces. You should try etsy. ms.