Thursday, July 8, 2010

Looking back

Here are pictures of  some of my new friends in Oregon.  First of all, my thanks to Patty for all of her wonderful hospitality.  Secondly, I'm sorry I don't have pictures of more of the friends I made, if you are not included in here just know that I AM thinking of you all.

 Wish I had purchased the camera sooner so that I could have included everyone...

...and thank you Mikey for all the wonderful meals...  I've always said "...some of the best chefs in the world are men".

Janina and I, ready to have more fun...  
And believe me, we did have fun. :-)

Mike and Janina, practicing putting up their new tent...

And here is why I left Oregon so abruptly...
My darling Suzanne in ICU, off life support and conscious.  You can see the pick line in her neck... What you can't see are the IV's in both of her arms and all the pouches of medication on both sides of her bed.

Out of ICU and in the "Heart Ward" talking to her brother, Jimmy...
We are so grateful you are home now, and recovering.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least your pictures from Oregon came out really nice.
-Suz

Janina said...

Glad to know our Suzanne is getting better...What a scare and a blessing that we still have her. So many hugs and kisses to her.

Ciao-bella Janina

Janina said...

What a blessing to have such wonderful friends......

ciao-bella Janina

Janina said...

Gail Thank you for posting these photos! Truly wonderful.

Ciao-bella Janina

Anonymous said...

crazy, ......... ;-)

Anonymous said...

crazy ;-)