Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Relented - just a little

Okay, so I've relented - just a little. 
I've added a bit to my profile - music.  That seems harmless enough...

These two pages are my take on visual word challenges.

"Quiet"
 Does this represent "quiet" to you? 
Standing on a still beach under the stars,
Or the sound of a cricket on a dark night?

"Change"
 Change can represent many things...
From the metomophis of a catapiller
To changes in our personality.
And there's always the change in your pocket...

And I wanted to share this little guy...
Ain't it the truth.

That's it for now... gotta get my car Smog Checked. There is only pass or fail.  Here's hoping for a "Passed".

2 comments:

Janina said...

Love the word descriptions....I believe that the Ocean and the Crickets are quiet......But to some the Crickets would be too much noise.
I call it nature's tones.

I also love the one about change! Great representation and meaning....And don't disRespect what you don't know......

Those are great.....♥♥♥

Ciao~Bella
Janina

Anonymous said...

Gail, your story reminds me of a story I read and liked. The name is "Hope for the Flowers" by Trina Paulus. ms.